Friday, April 25, 2008

Good Things

So in honor of Martha Stewart I have decided to start a section of my favorite things:
For spring cleaning:

I have absolutely no clue what is in these fabulous little things but nothing cleans dirty walls, counters or sinks.

This stuff smells devine

For baking:

This stuff is affectionately known as "the vanilla" at Williams and Sonoma. Dont believe me, walk into any WS and ask. It is from Madagascar and makes everything you bake taste better. I feel a little like a traitor since I have always been taught that Mexican vanilla is the best but this stuff is AMAZING. Even Martha herself has used it on her show.

For training:

I never enjoyed running until I recieved this for Christmas from my wonderful husband. Since then running is so much more fun. This little product plays your music, tracks your miles and gives your encouragement when you log a longest distance or time. Even Lance Armstrong comes on occasionally to congratulate you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you put cleaning products on this thing.