Saturday, June 7, 2008

Catching up

Garden Projects
This winter was SO long...over 130 inches of snow. So starting in around February I started dreaming of all my flower beds and projects. So come the first of May I went shopping. Here is the plant load to start with. I ended up doing four major beds. One in full sun with warm colored plants, one in part shade with cool colors, one monochromatic bed with all purple flowers and a vegetable bed.

My dogs however are very unintrested in planting and spend all their time trying to get me to do something else. Including dropping frisbees on my flowers and sitting on top of the rocks in the garden.


Lastly Andy and I put in a walkway from our deck to the bluestone patios. I have lots more pictures to show but will wait until the beds are finished.


0 comments: