Monday, April 7, 2008

Older pics

Since I didnt have a blog at the time these photos were taken I thought I would put them on now.

One of the few benefits of living in New Hampshire is the access to candidates around campaign time. This campaign season all of the candidates came to our home town including Obama, McCain, Bill Clinton and of course Ron Paul. Ron Paul actually came to our office to discuss health care topics. It was fun to meet him and he had some very interesting ideas.




Dr. Ron Paul and myself



Dr. Reisert (my supervising physician) and Dr. Paul.

I also have pictures of Bill Clinton but I think my family would disown me if I placed them on my bog.

The next picture is being posted to show off my martha stewart like skills.

While Breanna was here over Christmas we did a ton of baking. Including pumpkin roll (Andy's favorite), Chocolate truffles, Peppermint bark, Thumbprint cookies and mexican wedding cookies. I absolutely love to bake for a group of people and having Andy's family here for Christmas was the perfect excuse to make lots of treats.


Oh and dont forget to look at the beautiful table runner from my wonderful mother.

0 comments: