Monday, April 7, 2008

She passed!

Breanna took her boards last week. I woke up early to cook her blueberry pancakes and of course we had to celebrate her end to studying with a big dinner including filet mignon with blue cheese sauce, green beans, twice baked potatoes and black bottom cupcakes. She left the next day to move back to Colorado. The puppies miss her already. She found out a couple days later she passed her boards and now can join the rest of us in working hard to pay off our astronomical student loans. Congrats.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG ugliest picture of me EVER! who posts pics of somone that just sat through a 5 hour exam??

Alaskiana said...

What a good big sister you are! Hello my friend, by the way. I'm thrilled to find you're a fellow blogger. I like this much better than myspace, which I hardly check anymore! This feels much more personal. Great to hear from you!

Kris said...

Hi there, I'm so glad you entered some more. It is wonderful to be included in your life this way. I'm glad Brea passed her boards.

Love to all,

Aunt Kris