Monday, December 15, 2008

Update


So as most of you can tell I am WAY behind with the blog. Between Thanksgiving trips to Florida and working overtime to get some money in the bank before baby it has been hard to find time. Here is the fruit we missed over the past 6 weeks.


Everything is going extremely well in the pregnancy. Baby is measuring normal...maybe even a little bit big. Andy and I finished our childbirth preparation classes which were very helpful. Most of all I just enjoyed the massage techniques they taught the husbands :)


The baby is kicking me on a regular basis. I actually went in for an ultrasound not too long ago and discovered I have two very large feet kicking my liver. I think the baby inherited its Aunt Liz's feet :)


We are now preparing for our last little "vacation" before baby arrives. Andy and I leave for Colorado next week to spend some time with Ron, Kathy, Liz and Breanna. After that we settle down in New Hampshire and wait for our bundle of joy.


0 comments: