Monday, December 15, 2008

Martha Stewart Skills and Insanity




Currently there are three people living in my house. Andy, Britt and the woman with the belly. The woman with the belly seems to pop up and rule the house occasionally. She tends to be just a bit unreasonable. At first she was a glimmer in the house but currently she is becoming dominant.

The woman with the belly had a little fit the other day and IRONED all the duvet covers in the house and the new baby bedding. For anyone who knows me I havent ironed a day in my life. If it is wrinkled I either put it in the dryer or rewashes it....I despise ironing. So the thought of ironing an actual duvet cover is insane...yet it happened.

Additionally the woman with the belly HAD to have the Christmas decorations up 4 days after Thanksgiving and she went crazy yesterday and baked 5 dessert in 3 hours on a whim; pumpkin roll, oreo truffles, peppermint bark, mexican wedding cookies and italian nut rolls. Here are some pictures of the madness. Hopefully she can be controlled soon before things get worse.

0 comments: