Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby bedding and lies



The above bedding is unbelievably cute and the first time I saw it I really wanted it for our nursery (despite it being a little blue for the green room). It didnt occur to me until after spending time in the baby store that it was deceptive. As an alaskan I despise the fact people think we have penguins. The name of this bedding is arctic animals...that is just wrong. I think I am going to start a campaign to educate the public I wonder if Sara Palin would be willing to help :)




Below is the Paisley bedding I discussed early. So cute. In pink/green or green/brown from JCPenney. Andy just LOVES paisley...he practically begged me to register for this.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I wanted to drop you a line and let you know I syndicated your blog to my livejournal so I could read your updates on my friends page. I think you and your husband (& pup!) look like such a happy, loving and nice couple. Congrats on your growing little one, I hope you have a smooth pregnancy and postpartum!

Paul & Jill said...

hello my friends! I talked a bit to andy last night but just got caught up with the house and baby info! I so wish I was there!! I really was excited to see everything that has changed. I'm so proud of you britt for staying so active! I hope to someday be able to do the same.. but I didn't doubt you for a minute! Are the doggies more protective or anything? Can't wait to hear from you, and maybe see you again soon... <3 Jill