Monday, October 27, 2008

Cousins and a diaper cake

One night we ended up having a fantastic dinner with my aunt Shamra and cousins. My grandmother and my aunt Vicki stayed home and watched 11 children, not a large amount for them but I was amazed to say the least. We had a great time. My beautiful diaper cake made by my wonderful cousin Katie. The boppy is from my cousin Christy...they are supposed to be life savers for breastfeeding and baby propping. The last item is a piggy bank purchase by Brea. When we were little we had very similar banks from my aunt kitten shaped like a penguin and a pig...our baby had to have one too.


Cousins from left to right
Christy, Katie, Brea, me, Aunt Shamra, Andy and Amy (with Elijah)
Not pictured but joining us for dinner Kelly, Meili, Cherish and my Aunt Kathleen.
It was so great to see all my cousins. Most of them are way in front of me with children and motherhood. I am always amazed at the size of my fast growing family.



0 comments: