Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby update

Weeks 21-24: Papaya We are getting really close to the second trimester so I thought I would update on how things are going. I am definitely feeling movement....kicking, turning, thumping. Andy has been able to feel the baby a couple times but the high activity period occurs mainly in the afternoon when I am at work or anytime I drink a coke :)
My energy level is good...still running 3-4 times a week but my legs and calves are becoming strained from my increased weight. Once the winter hits I will probablly switch to swimming. Our ultrasounds and OB appointments and going well and we start baby class tommorrow night (delivery, breastfeeding, infant care and CPR)


Here are some picture of my baby "bump" it is hard to believe that I am now almost 24 weeks pregnant. The above pic is from 10 weeks and the below pic is almost 24 weeks. I find that I am just getting thick all over but my actual bump is progressing slowly. Most people still comment on how little my belly is despite how far along I am. That being said I am defn bigger in size and having to wear both maternity pants and recently some maternity shirts.

By the way Champ thinks his parents are very strange taking pictures in little clothing.



0 comments: