Monday, February 2, 2009

Watermelon time

So we are finally in the last month. Time has flown by and we are at T minus 16 days until our due date. Everything is still going well. I plan on working up until the end. At this point I function at a high level until about 3 pm....then I want to run home and take off my insanely uncomfortable maternity clothes and put my feet up. Starting next week I only will be seeing walk in patients and my schedule is on a day by day basis. Scary to think I am that close.

Andy and I are wrapping up last minute things. The nursery is done and I will be posting pics later this week. We made a last minute decision to refinance the house and some student loans for extra money and we are hopefully wrapping that up and our taxes this week. Say a little prayer for us that the house appraises well enough for our refinance.

Here are some pics of me over the past two weeks:


36 weeks




38 weeks

0 comments: