Friday, February 20, 2009

Due date comes.....and due date goes

Just thought I would post a quick update. We still are still without a baby. This little one has decided to stay put and force an eviction. I cant say I am all that surprised. According to my mother I was three weeks late and they STILL had to induce her. Guess this is repayment :)

Our last appointment went well. I am 3cm dilated, 90% effaced and the baby is at 0 station. My OB keeps saying anytime....he is surprised I havent delivered. I just laugh and tell him he has no clue what he is dealing with. This child is starting off all Hunley/Farnsworth.

So the plan is to induce on Monday. My non stress test shows I am more than ready. Baby is moving. My blood pressure has gone up a couple points so they let me choose the day and Monday seemed as good as any day. We will give her another weekend to show up. I check in Monday AM at 7:15.

That is it. Keep your fingers crossed she shows up on her own.

1 comments:

Fred and Meili said...

I just read your post and now I am really exicted for the update. I hope things are going well. I can't wait...