Sunday, September 21, 2008

Threats

Ever since we announced our due date as February 19th everyone has commented on how great it would be if the baby is born on Valentines Day. I am not opposed to this idea since by then I am sure I will be more than ready for the baby to come. Recently however my dear sweet husband had a revelation. The SUPERBOWL this year is in February. His feeling is that he should not be required to attend a labor during super bowl...especially because labors last so long that it will probablly just be beginning stage. I had to remind him our labor and delivery rooms had flat screens in them...good thing or one of us would be unhappy.
So this week is a sweet potato. Everything is going great right now. I am still able to run about 12 miles a week though my miles are getting slower. My energy level is good. Havent felt the baby kick but that is not surprising since I really dont look pregnant...still havent "popped". I am sure it will come soon.

0 comments: