Thursday, September 4, 2008

Energy


So now that I am in my second trimester energy burst it is hard for me to sit down and blog. Before just posting a blog made me feel accomplished now I am buzzing around doing things and dont have "time" to post. From my female friends I hear this energy will be gone soon so I am enjoying it while I can.


Not much to report in the world of McDonalds. Andy started back at school. He is also working for Rachel's Challenge for the month of September so he will be doing alot of traveling around New England. He is also spending next week in Tyler, Texas.


I am doing a little of fill in work for the hospital. We have recently switched to a hospitalist system and I am filling in some scheduling gaps. It is nice for me to stretch my comfort level a bit...plus the extra cash can only help for the little one.


Andy and I are looking forward to the next month. Our "big" ultrasound is scheduled for the 18th. We cant wait to see the little one. We heard the heartbeat again today 146 bpm. Old wives tales would have us think it is a girl because of that...who knows?


Lastly we are entering my FAVORITE time of the year in New England. There is nothing more beautiful than fall leaves on the mountains and lakes. Plus we enter the season of small town festivals, apple donuts, pumpkin bread and crisp fall nights. Here is a little picture I did NOT take but I will be sure to get some up of our home once the time is here. Enjoy!

0 comments: