Monday, June 1, 2009

3 months




So it has been a little while since I updated everybody on life. Shelby is doing great. She is such a wonderful happy baby and growing like a weed. At her last appointment she was already 13 pounds and 24 inches. That is almost double her birth weight and 4 inches taller. She has jumped to the 86% precentile for weight!
Shelby has been sleeping from 7PM-5AM since about 6 weeks. Occasionally she has bad nights but for the most part is a good sleeper at night, I cant say the same for naps :( She already puts full weight on her legs, coos and babbles. Her most recent tricks are laughing out loud and just yesterday she started rolling over.
I returned to work the third week of May and we have family in town/coming in to town to help fill the gap until Andy gets off work for the summer.
So that is about it. Everything is great. Being a parent is extremely challenging but amazingly rewarding. I never understood how that could be the case until I fell madly in love with this beautiful little girl. So here are her 3 months pics. I am amazed how quickly she is growing.

0 comments: