Sunday, March 23, 2008

Beginnings




In Italy Last May





Welcome to our blog. After being influenced by my cousins and friends I have decided to join the crowd and start a blog. Andy and I both have myspace and facebook pages. However not everyone has access to them (read my mother). I really enjoy looking at other peoples blogs so I figured why not start my own. Andy has (hesitantly) agreed to join me. We live so far away from the ones we love and want to be able to share our everyday lives with you all. So here goes nothing.




Since I have been promising my mother for a long period of time pictures of everything alot of the beginning of this blog will be pictures of our house and stuff like that. Since not everyone has visited us here in beautiful New Hampshire let be introduce you to the family:




First is me, Britt. I work as a physician assistant. I do both inpatient and outpatient internal medicine (read lots of call) and love my job. I couldnt imagine doing anything else. I am one of the few people who are blessed to have found their dream job at such a young age. I go through obsessive phases of things...my current phase is triatholon training. I am very excited to be competing in an olympic length triatholon (1 mile swim, 27 mile bike, 6 mile run) in June of this year. I also try to be a amateur Martha Stewart so occasionally you will see pics of cakes and painted walls. This is the picture of us at my graduation from PA school with my masters degree.







There is my wonderful husband Andy (who is looking over my shoulder making sure I mention him before the puppies). He currently works in Special Education at our local elementary school. He also is training to work for a company called Rachel's Challenge, a school violence assembly program. Check out their website at rachelschallenge.com



Next is Maya our two year old springer girl. She is a peanut who never grew in her real dog hair. She has an affinity for all things stick related and loves peanut butter.




Last is Champion. Named after the Denver Broncos defensive back, Champ Bailey. He is my running partner and trouble maker. He goes to bed early, growls if he is disturbed and wakes me up at the crack of dawn. He usually doesnt wear clothes but in this picture he had just been groomed by his evil mother and he was cold.




So that is it. Hope you enjoy.




0 comments: